The Pantasya Keyword

I am really intrigued by the term "pantasya" which is making me some money nowadays. This is an unknown keyword for me until I see one of my sites that is receiving a lot of traffic from this keyword. I have the fan site for Joyce Jimenez who is known as the "Pantasya Ng Bayan" in the Philippines.

I was really wondering why the site is making some money while the main keyword (Joyce Jimenez) was not yet in the top of the SERP. I thought that maybe Joyce was that popular and there were a lot of searchers. But when I registered the site in Google's Webmaster Tools, I found out that the word "pantasya" was also generating a lot of organic traffic to the site.

I did not optimized for the pantasya keyword and I was really wondering why the site was ranking well for it. Maybe it was just "accidentally" optimized on-page that is why it ranked well.

Tag: Filipina Actresses